The Recovery Ride – January 20, 2019
Start/Finish: Swiss Park
Ride Lengths: 12, 25 and 40 miles
The Recovery Ride is one of our largest fundraisers of the year. It provides and opportunity for those who love to ride to raise money for Stepping Stone of San Diego and for the San Diego HIV Funding Collaborative. The ride is a great example of doing something you love to support something you care about.
There are all sorts of ways you can be part of the ride, and help support these great causes.
- Donate to my page or to Team Stepping Stone
- Support any other team.
- Register to ride and fundraise a little, or even better yet, a LOT! Register for our team here.
- Register as a virtual rider and help fundraise.
- Be a volunteer.
- Tell a friend to register.
- Share this with your friends.
There are lots of ways to be part of our team:
- Join as a rider. There is a route perfect for every skill level.
- Join as a volunteer. Help make the event possible by joining the crew. There are all kinds of jobs to do.
- Join as a virtual rider. All the joy of raising money for the cause, and none of the pedaling.
Team members get:
- The joy of supporting a great cause
- The gratitude of others, and
- Let’s face it, we are all doing it for the awesome T-shirt.
You can also support the team with a donation to our team page or any of our riders. Any size donation helps.
- Your donation is tax-deductible.
- Your donation all goes to support Stepping Stone
- You are going to know you made a team member smile as they got closer to their goal.
- Most importantly you are helping support life-saving services for the LGBT community.
Have questions? Click on over to The Recovery Ride website and see the FAQ section or fill out a contact form!