Saturday, May 14th, 2016
From 9 am to Noon
The day was created to allow those who are supporters of our facility help with some annual maintenance to freshen the place up. At 15 years old there are lots of small projects and we would love to give people a chance to come roll-up their sleeves and help. We promise fun, snacks and pride of a job well done.
There will be small projects for all skill levels, and physical abilities. Come by for an hour, two or for the morning. There is some light painting, minor landscaping and other general cleaning to be done.
Not up for the work itself but still want to help? We can use support to help with materials or costs of many of the maintenance projects we have planned. No sweating involved.
Here is the listing
- Sanding and painting of the exterior doors $400
- Paint/Stain the benches – $75
- Paint garage doors and alley walls – $250
- Wall repair in grand central $50
- Ceiling fan replacement $75
- Install new landscaping wood edging in the courtyard $200
- New shrubs and soil in the front yard. – donation received from MSE Landscaping
- Fill gavel in the courtyard – donation received from MSE Landscaping
- Light bulb replacements across facility – $100
- Clean out garage – hauling provided by MSE Landscaping
- Repair/replace room desk light $50
- Deck staining $400
- Carpet threshold repair $100
- Roof repairs (By the professionals) – $1000